Chartered Surveyors Covering Essex and East London
Tillett Burns & Hughes is a firm of Chartered Surveyors established in Essex in 1974.
We are quality assured for the provision of chartered surveying services, and are members of the Independent Surveyors Association.
Our residential survey services are as follows:
- Main Structure survey of the property's roof, walls and floors
- Intermediate building survey, with valuation and a concise report on main defects
- Building Condition survey, with a detailed report on all building defects, repairs needed and advice for future maintenance
Why choose Tillett Burns & Hughes for your survey?
- All our partners are Fellows of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Our partners each have over 40 years experience as Chartered Surveyors
- All surveys are carried out by one of the partners, with no delegation to juniors
- The partners have an in-depth knowledge of all building types and are familiar with construction problems in non-traditional, as well as traditional buildings and building materials
- All advice we give to our clients is completely free from ties to any finance groups, building societies or other similar organisations
Our other property services include:
- Building defects
- Party wall matters
- Residential Lease extensions
- Commercial rent reviews
- Lease renewals
- Business rates
We can also conduct surveys for commercial buildings on request.